Terms & Conditions
Below our are terms and conditions:
- Price includes 3 Course Dinner from choice set menu plus tea and coffee. Beverages are not included but can be purchased on the night.
- We do not post tickets for the show. You may print off your email confirmation if you wish, however your booking name will suffice on the night.
- Photo ID may be required
- Children's menu available for under 16's only. Children may also order off the main menu
- Total will be fully paid when you complete your reservation.
- Arrival Time Dinner and Show: Between 6.30pm and 7.00pm
- Arrival Time Show Only: Between 8.00pm and 8.30pm
- You may cancel your booking up to 48 hours in advance of the show. A full refund will be given in such cases.
- For any cancellations made within 48 hours of the show there is a non refundable deposit of 20 Euro for adults and 10 Euro for children.
- Show cancellations are extremely rare however we reserve the right to cancel a show. A full refund will be given in such cases.
Credit Card Security
We accept Visa,MasterCard and Laser. We have a safe website for online payments secured by PayPoint online payments. When an order is placed on our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
Delivery policy for products ordered from our online shop
Products ordered from our shop will be posted to you within 3 working days of receipt of your order, Monday to Friday, within the Republic of Ireland, where this is practical. However, products are subject to availability and delays may sometimes occur that are outside our control.
If your products are not available within the 3 - 5 working days, we will advise you of the delay and give you an estimated date of availability. In general we will use An Post registered post to deliver your order however on occasions we may choose to use one of the CTC field representatives.
If you have any questions related to your delivery please contact us directly on the number below.
All show bookings are inclusive of Irish Government Sales tax of 13.5%. Merchandise orders made from the European Union are inclusive of 21.5% VAT.